Disable a Deployment Target

09 Feb, 2018 11:24 AM

Is it possible to disable a particular deployment target.
We have 4 environments and about 20 projects that represent different microservices.

Now, our QA team may be testing a particular microservice on the TST deployment target and we want to be able to disable the target in that project without affecting deployments to other targets or projects.
Is that possible?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Kenneth Bates on 13 Feb, 2018 02:14 AM

Hi Lee,

Thanks for getting in touch! It's definitely possible to exclude a specific machine from a deployment without affecting other deployments. In the deployment configuration you can expand the Preview and customize section, and within is an option to Exclude specific deployment targets. I've attached a screenshot to visualize this option. :)

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions going forward.

Best regards,

2. 2 Posted by Lee on 13 Feb, 2018 10:10 AM

Hey Kenny,

That’s great, thanks for your help.

Lee Salter
    Software Development Team Manager
    Slimming World
    T: 0344 892 0400 ext 2029
    M: 07720 620077

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Kenneth Bates on 13 Feb, 2018 10:26 PM

Hi Lee,

You're very welcome! Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions going forward. :)

Kind regards,

4. 4 Posted by Lee on 13 Feb, 2018 10:26 PM

Thank you so much for your email.
    I am now out of the office until Friday 15th January 2018. I will respond to your email upon my return.

Kind regards,

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, the email and any files have been transmitted to you in error and any copying, distribution or other use of the information contained in them is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email message amounts to a contractual or other legal commitment on the part of Slimming World unless confirmed by a communication signed by authorised Slimming World personnel.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac