'Deploy a NuGet package' step doesn't accurately reflect setting for 'Purge this directory'

Jeff

21 Feb, 2018 04:35 PM

The collapsed step details aren't accurately reflected (as seen in attachment). Top section of image is the collapsed view, bottom is the expanded. The 'Purge this directory' checkbox is unchecked, but the collapsed text says the directory will be purged (not accurate...unless there's a second bug).

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Reece Walsh on 22 Feb, 2018 04:04 AM

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for getting in touch,

I've been able to reproduce this issue on Octopus version 2018.2.5, I'll create a Github issue for this and will update this thread so you're able to keep up to date with the progress.

From the testing I've performed, this appears to be a visual bug only, a newly created project that has the Custom Installation Directory feature enabled will not purge the directory unless the option is specified.

It appears to be possible to resolve this by toggling this option, saving between each selection in the interim.

I greatly appreciate you bringing this to attention, I'm sorry for the confusion caused as a result.

I'll get back to you ASAP with the Github issue :)

Kind Regards,

Reece

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Deploy_and_purge.png 25.7 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac