Eddy Ma on 08 Dec, 2017 02:15 AM
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue, I actually cannot re-produce this locally, would you be able to provide a bit more information to help us to identify the problem,
1. Which version of Octopus are you running?
2. What packages are being used by that release and what Feed Type they belong to?
3. It would be very helpful if you can send us the JSON for each feed related to the Release, you can get it by this URL http://[OctopusURL]/api/feeds/[FeedId], you should be able to get the FeedId from the feed page
4. Any network error from the browser?
1. I’m on v4.1.0. I upgraded recently
2. Feed type is NuGet from Sonatype Nexus NuGet repository. The package is SQL Server nuget database generated by Redgate DLM tools (via Jenkins job that publishes to Octopus Built-in).
3. JSON below but happens with other feeds as well:
Eddy Ma on 10 Dec, 2017 11:09 PM
Can you also send the other feed type JSON files, I would like to see if the Links is present in the JSON as screenshot below. The problem it failed was the hyper media link NotesTemplate is missing and I cannot re-produce locally